Skype for Business Online Meeting Room
Included in Bogdan's Bundle
At the heart of great teams is great communication
Connect your teams with the experience they love, in the Office applications they use every day. Now, with Skype for Business you can simplify your infrastructure with one platform for calling, conferencing, video, and sharing.
Skype across devices
- Cross-platform support
- Connect to your team anywhere, and to millions of people on Skype, using Skype for Business apps on Android, iOS, Mac and Windows, in browsers, and on compatible IP Phones.
- Presence, location, contact card
- Know who’s online, where they are, and how to reach them. Rich presence tells you who is available, and contact cards appear throughout Office apps letting you communicate with anyone – from whatever you’re working on.
- Communicate within Office apps
- Collaborate right within your Office documents using IM, screen share, talk or video chat. Schedule meetings and see IM history in Outlook, and start meetings from apps like Word and PowerPoint to present whatever you’re working on.
Modern voice with cloud PBX
- Rich calling features
- Easily transition from your old phone system to Skype for Business with the voice features you use every day. Answer, transfer, hold, and resume with a touch. Make and take calls on behalf of others, dial-by-name, and instantly transform a basic call into a collaborative session with text, video, and desktop sharing.
- Calling plans from Microsoft
- Take advantage of local and international calling delivered directly from Office 365. Use existing numbers with number porting, or get new ones easily and quickly.
- Cloud connectivity
- Connect your existing phone lines and telco operator calling plans to Office 365, and let Cloud PBX users easily call users still on traditional PBX systems.
Complete meeting solution
- Universal audio conferencing
- Join over the Internet with smartphone, tablet, PC or browser, or join via telephone.
- Multi-party HD video
- Make video a more natural part of everyday business and collaboration, with 1080p resolution, conference sizes of up to 250 participants, and up to 6 people shown live simultaneously.
- Content sharing
- Focus on the things you're doing together, even when you’re far apart, with integrated real-time co-authoring, desktop sharing, application sharing, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Expand your reach
- Include anyone in a collaborative meeting, even if they are not a Skype for Business user, with anonymous access on a browser or smartphone, and reach thousands in webinar and town-hall style meetings with Meeting Broadcast.